Calling all Tony Fans! In anticipation for the big day, we will be releasing 1 #TonyTreat a day for the next week leading up to June 11th. All of these treats are inspired by our wonderful Tony Nominations! They are the perfect snacks for your Tony viewing party or pre/post Training for Broadway Events over this upcoming week. If you haven’t signed up for our inaugural Training for Broadway Event Series, be sure to check it out Here. We postponed #BroadwayJoggers tonight due to rain… stay on the lookout for a new day & time this week to come run with us.
Happy Baking! Be sure to post your snacks on social media and tag @fitforbroadway and #TonyTreats. Or comment below, we love hearing from you!
“Good for You” Granola
For Dear Evan Hansen
spotify: “Good for You“
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1.5 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 300 F and line your cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine maple syrup, coconut oil, honey, vanilla and salt.
- Add your oats and almonds. Fold mixture together.
- Spread mixture onto your cookie sheet. Cook for 20 minutes. Rotate the pan for even roasting and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy! #TonyTreats
Recipe adapted from peasandcrayons.com