Hello from London, loves!!
I finally have my healthy whereabouts in London with the help of my West End pals, friends, and countless google searches! While I’ve mostly relied on Classpass to steer me towards the hot fitness spots, I’ve had to do a bit of hunting (mostly: “Siri, find a healthy restaurant”) or general roaming around to find my go-to coffee shops and restaurants. Every week I’ll be featuring my Friday Five, a new London Series which will be a list of five of my favorite healthy London finds aka the best places to keep you feeling Fit for Broadway, the West End, or life in London 🙂
If any of y’all are familiar with London and have recommendations for future weeks, leave me a comment below and I’ll be sure to check it out and add to a future Friday Five! And obviously one of my favorite ways to give a little insight into each spot… Bestie Texts.
1. Little H, Hally Parson’s Green
- Location(s): 267 New King’s Rd, London SW6 4RB (Hally Parson’s Green, their sister restaurant is across the street!)
- Bestie Text: “omg I have been bouncing back between the two cutest spots today!!! I had this delish green machine soup then went and got coffee at the sister spot and had the best coconut yogurt parfait evaaa! Slash instagramable food like Woah.”
- Location(s): 63 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8LE & Broadgate Cir, London, LND EC2M 2QS
- Bestie Text: “Imagine the London version of Barry’s Bootcamp but with a locker room dreams are made of… = 1Rebel.”
- Location(s): 341 Portobello Rd, London W10 5SA
- Bestie Text: “Can I get my wedding cake made here?! I had not one but two sugar free, dairy free, vegan cakes that were almost too pretty to eat! Almost. I walked a mile to get here too. NBD”
- Location(s): 77 Lonsdale Rd A, London, LND W11 2DF
- Bestie Text: “OK new gym toy!!! It’s like a foam roller, row machine, and reformer had a baby and it just kicked my butt. Also, obsessed with the instructor, Imogen, she’s awesome!”
5. Planet Organic
- Location(s): 22 Torrington Pl & Essex Rd & 10 Devonshire Square
- Bestie Text: “I spent an hour today trying to figure out how to take a year supply of the Planet Organic Coconut Popcorn back to the states.. hmmm. #goals Also, I just got their hot bar and it was 5 pounds #galonabudget #wootwoot #score plus their Green Machine smoothie is my jam. I’m obsessed, can you tell?!”