Happy Easter FFB family! We thought today was the perfect day to share 3 egg-cellent ways to enjoy your morning (or dinner) eggs! These protein packed, amino acid filleD, vitamin D sufficient super foods are one of our favorites! Let’s get crackin’…
1. On top of avocado toast
- Fry up an egg or hard boil to top off your boring avocado toast! Avocados are full of over 20 vitamins and minerals!! Also, adding an egg to the top will help to fuel your day and keep your body at it’s top performance. Protein helps to build and repair tissue and is a great training for Broadway meal!
2. Meditation Ohmmelet: Easy egg cups!
- Remember these from our Audition Breakfast series?! We still cannot get enough of them! Meditation Ohmmlet egg cups are so simple and delicious! They are our favourite for mornings on the run! Check them out here!
3. French Toast! We love THIS recipe!
- French toast doesn’t have to be unhealthy! Try making your french toast using these simple tips!
- Swap the fluffy white bread for sprouted wheat/ whole wheat bread.
- Sprouted wheat bread is easier for your body to digest. It releases enzymes which helps to break down carbohydrates and proteins!
- Swap the processed maple syrup with natural maple syrup.
- Maple syrup contains zinc which is great to keep a healthy heart! It helps to fight and prevent many cardiovascular diseases.
- Swap whipped cream for fresh fruit to top your french toast. Sweeten up your french toast with natural candy – fruit!! Enjoy the savoury flavours of the toast and egg with the contrasting fruit flavours.
ENJOY!! We can’t wait for all the EGG-Citing FFB CLUB happenings… get involved!!