My best friend Cristina recently jumped on the green drink train after reading Green for Life. I can usually find a number of reasons to talk myself out of the health drink trend (too expensive, too much sugar, not filling, unhealthy, etc) but Cristina was so convincing about her results that I had to try this healthy smoothie.
1 cup kale
1 cup water
· Use a blender such as a Nutribullet. This ensures you don’t get that crunchy kale consistency.
· If you find it’s not filling you up, add ¼ oats to the recipe.
· Take off the stems of the kale to avoid the crunch kale taste or use baby kale.
· Prepare the night before and store in fridge for on the go quickness!
· Very Filling
· Noticeably healthier skin in 2-3 days
· Energy booster
· Low Cost
· Very Easy!
I’ve been ritually having my green drink for breakfast since February! It keeps me completely full until lunch. As someone who is prone to skin problems, I have noticed a significant change in my face with brightening and healthier pores. I’m definitely hooked on green drinks!!