The Fit for Broadway Ebook is almost complete and I couldn’t be more excited! I’ve been dying to share the photos and recipes but I’m trying to keep it a surprise for you guys until it’s completely finished! 🙂
I LOVE all of the emails ya’ll send me requesting advice and support on your transitions to a healthy lifestyle (seriously they are EVERYTHING to me so keep sending away! firstname.lastname@example.org) I realized the best solution to helping you would be to create a complete Fit for Broadway Nutrition Guide full of recipes, advice, and a few other surprises we have! WE = me and the incredible Synthia Link of cookiestokale.com (Such an awesome food blog! Go check it out!) She is my official partner in crime for the FFB Ebook. I am so grateful and feel so lucky to be working with her. She’s a nutritionist, Broadway performer, amazing dancer, gorgeous, awesome human, etc. etc… She’s the real deal! She’s helped me take my vision for the Ebook beyond anything I could have imagined.
A sneak peek of what the Fit for Broadway Ebook will include:
- 7 days of healthy recipes
- snack recipes
- a few bonus recipes of our personal favorites!
- how-to tutorials for beginners in the kitchen
- balanced meal pairing to ensure breakfast, lunch, and dinner compliment
- explanation of benefits of each recipe
- grocery list
- the end section is one of my favorite features and it’s a complete SURPRISE 🙂
- introduction to our method and why we included different food groups
- advice for a healthy lifestyle to compliment healthy eating
- time saving tips for quick meals
And plenty more!! 🙂
Also, we have some really fun events planned around the launch of the FFB Ebook that you can be a part of even if you’re not in NYC! 🙂 We are working away to put the finishing touches on everything so get excited! It’s coming very soon!!
Don’t forget to subscribe using your email (subscribe section is below the SHOP button) so you can get the most up to date info about the launch and fun happenings!