Happy Monday buddies!! Audition season is in full swing and we need to keep up with the high demand. For our third day of The Audition Breakfast Series, we introduce to you our Broadway Hero Muffins!
If you’re with us, the ultimate dream in to be on BROADWAY. These muffins are full of ingredients that will give you the energy to kick higher and be more confident at your next audition. They are also dairy free (great for singers) and packed with veggies and vitamins.
A few of the showstopper ingredients in our muffins include carrots, zucchini and almond meal.
– Broadway Hero Muffins –
Gluten Free, dairy free, no refined sugar, high in vitamins and most importantly, delicious!!
Makes 12 mini or 6 large muffins
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup carrots grated
- 3 tbls unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, combine almond meal, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and a pinch of salt
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs zucchini, carrots, butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined. The batter will be thick!
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins. Bake until muffins are nicely browned. 25-35 minutes.
- Carrots are jam packed with fibre and beta carotene. Beta Carotene is covered into vitamin A which is an essential vitamin!
- Carrots has fibre which helps your digestive system.
- Zucchinis protect against infection and disease (no time to get sick during audition season!!)
- Almond meal has a high source of protein to keep you satisfied for longer.
These muffins are the perfect breakfast before a long day of auditioning. Prepare a batch on the weekend so you can “Grab n’ Go” in the morning!
Happy Auditioning!! You’ve got this!
We want to hear from YOU. Who is your Broadway Hero? Who do you want to see next on our Broadway Hero Series? Comment below with your submission and a few reasons why your Broadway Hero inspires your FFB journey!! Keep your eyes pealed for the next Broadway Hero feature!